Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Forgetful


It’s Tuesday, I’m supposed to meet up with friends but unfortunately I ended up meeting just one. I was again late and I failed to catch up with the group, so we had one on one instead.

   I had fun with the story telling portion that I didn’t notice it’s almost 6 PM. Oh my gosh! There’s no more sun anymore and I still haven't took a photo of my outfit, panic mode again- argh! This has always been my problem…the usual girly thing; that when you’re having fun with friends you totally forget to take a glimpse and check the time at your watch. If it’s a sin, forgive me, I’m totally so guilty! Haha.
 
 It’s okay though, at least I had a little refreshing, hearing some words of appreciation and encouragement from someone I really consider a true friend. Here comes the saying “that’s what friends are for”, very true!

Anyway, about my outfit; I don’t like blue, I hate blue! You think? Haha. The color would actually look much nicer if I took it earlier with the sun. I’ll try to be more mindful with my time next time, promise! Meanwhile, sorry for the poor lighting, I’ll try to make it up to you on my next post.;););)   





 Buy top and Leggings at IMF (https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop

This is your Ms. "Forgetful" 

Cathee;););)

No comments:

Post a Comment