Sunday, September 23, 2012

OLD DRESS


Cathee is back! Yes, Finally!  I apologize for being away for almost a week- oh I just realized; one whole week is composed of 7 days, gosh it’s quiet long! Blame it to my very busy sched.

 For the record, I’m a wife, mother, teacher, volunteer, marketer, designer, quality control, CEO, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla…Haha! Don’t get me wrong guys, I’m not complaining; I enjoy what I’m doing and I thank God for all the blessings that He’s giving me and my family. I’m trying my hardest to really manage my time now; wooot, wooot; getting closer already!;)

Anyway, here’s another photo of me wearing dress from IMF. I already had this a year ago so it’s quiet old already but who cares, I still love it up to now!;)  Oh one more thing, never mind about my pose, I’m not a pro in posing so excuse me if I did it really awkward. No haters please! Haha.
 


Para lang ID Picture! Kalurkey! Haha. (Again, no haters please!;))


PS.
I'll try to get back tomorrow, your Cathee is sick as of the moment, but will try my very best to post another one.I'll appreciate much if you'll pass by my page tomorrow. Keep yourselves posted guys! God Bless everyone!;)


much love,
Cathee

No comments:

Post a Comment