Sunday, September 2, 2012

Peplum


My polka dots addiction continues today. Yesterday was dress, now its peplum, what do you think?







I got this polka dots peplum from the latest of IMF Bangkok collection. I’m not a fan of white but I love how the black dots made it really look good, plus that my black skirt is a perfect match for white.

I wore this when I made a visit at IMF for inventory and taking photos of the newly arrived stocks. Am I not overdressed? Haha. I don’t mind though, I guess people who know me are already used to seeing me dressed up all the time. My business is Fashion, so I need to look presentable everytime I face people; walk the talk as they say. Haha!

They came in different colors, please visit IMf Page ( https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop?ref=hl) for more info…
or if you're from Iloilo, it's located at the 3rd level of Robinsons Place Iloilo.



I hope you get back tomorrow, good night for now. Kisses!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment