Thursday, October 25, 2012

Forever Young


I want to look young and innocent, go back to my teenage days where I had fun memories. I found this balloon type dress when I’m having a closet raid; thought it’s perfect for my peg. Do I look younger now? Haha- I wish! It was first a little too fit on me so I put on a denim vest to cover up my excess. If you happen to be a plus size like me, blazers and cardigans can be a great help. Believe me, it's been a good friend to me recently. Haha!;)  
Before I forget, I’d like to commend myself for a good choice of color. I think yellow did a great job here, especially that I’m surrounded with green plants.
What do you think?


 
I’m thinking the entire set up could be good in a music video with the song Forever Young. What do you think?
 Okay let's sing...
Forever young, i want to be forever young 
Do you really want to live forever, forever forever 
Forever young, i want to be forever young 
Do you really want to live forever 
Forever young
Sa mga gustong bumata and nag fe-feeling bata, Kamapay! Lol.;)
IMF Denim Vest
IMF Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment