Thursday, August 30, 2012

OVERSIZE BLOUSE


Buenos Tardes Fashionista! Time check, 11:00 PM in the Philippines; just arrived home with my bloated stomach because of too much baked Talaba. At times like this, I appreciate a lot that there are wide blouses like the one I’m wearing. The size just gives me more freedom to eat plus it hides what needs to be covered. Haha! Sshhhh, don’t make me go further coz it might be too painful to betray my own self. Ouch!Haha!


Add caption

I call it the oversize blouse. This is just one of the newest and  latest items from our Bangkok and Hongkong Collection. We prepared lots of gorgeous stuffs for you this week, so better visit IMF page everyday for updates. Can’t wait to finish the photos, Kung pwede Lang now Na! Haha


It looks like a dress but it's really a blouse
Blouse from IMF https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop


Meet my daughter Gracie. She's my Kambal tuko wherever I go.Hehe 


My Little Fashionista
IMF Accessories

Shoes: Syrup by People are People



No comments:

Post a Comment