Friday, August 17, 2012

IMF plus ME

Fashion requires one great heart; it demands effort, time, and commitment. To others it may sound complicated, but it could mean a lot to me.

It can be extravagant, addicting, superb, amazing,what else?
Clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, makeup...Oh Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!;)They are like magic to my eyes. Haha! No wonder why I easily fell into it. Now I get paid for it... imagine?
Oh what a wonderful world it is!;)

Wonder how I get paid?
Check out my humble store at :https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop?ref=hl#!/imf.shop

Branches at Robinsons Iloilo (3rd level, Robinsons Place, Quezon St., Ledesma Iloilo City)
Atrium mall Iloilo ( 3rd level, Atrium Mall, Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City)





Amazing Bags, Shoes, makeup, and accessories!;)





 Now it's my time to shine! Haha.;)
This was taken when I arrived home after the shoot with IMF.

Everything goes with brown. My blouse is made by IMF Production line. It's very comfy and since it’s bigger than my size, I put on some belt to style it.;)




Emote lang daw! haha;)

Buller watch



 Charles and Kieth Shoes






LOVE, LOVE to EVERYONE!;)







No comments:

Post a Comment