Thursday, August 23, 2012

Makeup Session

I’m thinking of something new to post, not like my usual everyday style. There's my brush set  near me,open and tempting. Oh wait...when was the last time I put on a full blast make up? I can’t even remember. What can I do? I’m just a girl,weak,so weak to resist temptation! Haha.

I normally just apply powder, eyeliner, and lipstick everytime I go out the house. I’m not use to heavy make up but I sometimes do it when I attend parties, especially when it falls to night hours. 
I realize, I've been excusing my self to gatherings lately,due to my very hectic schedule. I admit I badly miss it! Haha… will definitely plan and organize one soonest time possible. Oh gosh! Can’t help it; I’m excited, pwede now na? Haha! 


In the meantime, I did a makeup session with myself, to at least cure the missing part. Thanks to Moi cosmetics for the awesome brushes and palettes!







Top is actually a fitted dress but I feel like it’s so simple so I put on a pink skirt to add some drama. Both are from IMF old collections. I totally love everything! I didn’t know the combination will look this good.
Visit IMF @ https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop



No comments:

Post a Comment