Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Night of Fellowship


I love floral and Polka dots, both are really nice prints. I mixed the two together when I went to our volunteer’s appreciation night. It’s a simple dinner, hosted by our church to give honor to all the members who are involved in different ministries. Happy and blessed that I’m part of the kids’ ministry (awww ;)).
Anyway, since it’s a simple event, I chose to be in a casual look. I love the dots on my skirt and the floral prints on my blouse. Oh wait…my blazer, It also has a touch of little dots on its front edge. What a coincidence! Haha.;) Of course the entire outfit won’t be complete without my killer pointed black heels. What do you think?
It was a great night fellowship, I had fun roaming around and I’m so looking forward to the next appreciation night!


Inner blouse and skirt from IMF (https://www.facebook.com/imf.shop?ref=hl)


With me are the beautiful women inside and out. ;););)(From L-R) Me, Ate Ta,Ate Ruth,My Mads Onie,Ate Joy and Ate Michelle. Most of them are my spiritual mentors.;););)


xoxo
Cathee;););)

No comments:

Post a Comment