Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Ruggedly,Girly"

Sweet evening guys!11:34 PM as of the moment; it's my Second day of fasting and I’m dying for rice already! (Watery mouth) Haha. One more day and it's over ( tiis-tiis nlng muna sa katakawan! haha).

Anyway, I’m wearing two denims in one outfit.The weather is cold, so it’s perfect for my get up. 
If  I may ask, what’s your favorite part in this look? Mine is the floral inside blouse, it’s the one adding a girly touch in my rugged pair of denim.
 I call it my “ruggedly girly look”, What do you think?





What do you expect? IMF all the way! Haha. As much as I wanted to post other brands, I still have no other sponsors since I’m just a newbie in blogging. It’s okay though, meanwhile, let’s settle for IMF!;)

Add caption


I will appreciate if you'll get back tomorrow for a new post.
Hugs!
Cathee;)

No comments:

Post a Comment